Only getting 3G after reset?

albk

Reaction score
Hi, so i have been using my razr quite awhile now but recently i have been unable to get a 4G signal after i did a factory reset on my phone for something unrelated. I know getting a 4G signal usually depends on where you are, but before the reset i connected to 4G just fine where i live in so. Cal, but now i can only connect to 3G or wifi, this has been going on for atleast a month but it never bothered me until now. Thanks

C2Cab95

Reaction score
Thanks! I use it as a reference to my air-cooled 993. Porsche and Subaru are the only major manufacturers of the "Flat, Boxer, Horizontally Opposed" engines for cars.

TheGrimRAZR

Reaction score
Hi, so i have been using my razr quite awhile now but recently i have been unable to get a 4G signal after i did a factory reset on my phone for something unrelated. I know getting a 4G signal usually depends on where you are, but before the reset i connected to 4G just fine where i live in so. Cal, but now i can only connect to 3G or wifi, this has been going on for atleast a month but it never bothered me until now. Thanks

Quick thing to try if you have not resolved your problem already; Go to Settings> Wireless & Networks> Mobile Networks; Select Network Mode and select CDMA/LTE. Even if you have to switch between the two, do it. I did and I got my 4GLTE back.

If this does not work, call up Verizon with a possible three way with Motorola. They should have the answer for you. And be careful when downloading third-party apps as they may leave your phone in worst condition than before and quite possibly void the warranty.