OG Droid versus Galaxus Nexus Showdown.

schoolyard

Reaction score
This what I am doing,going from OG to GNEX I am happy to see something to compare old versus new,can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
akhenax

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
This what I am doing,going from OG to GNEX I am happy to see something to compare old versus new,can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the very reason I wanted to share their findings. I thought the article was fun. Wish it had a little bit more meat, but it made me smile and wonder what life with my GNex will be like.

pyro6128

Reaction score
if the OG came with more onboard storage, it would have stood the test of time much easier. Not that it hasn't, I loved that phone, but storage became an issue for me after the first couple of months

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
if the OG came with more onboard storage, it would have stood the test of time much easier. Not that it hasn't, I loved that phone, but storage became an issue for me after the first couple of months

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

That and if it had shipped with 512mb of ram as well.

Tas

Reaction score
Did I miss something. I was expecting a battery of tests to show how much quicker the G-Nex was. It just showed pics and specs. I didn't miss a link or anything, did I?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
akhenax

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did I miss something. I was expecting a battery of tests to show how much quicker the G-Nex was. It just showed pics and specs. I didn't miss a link or anything, did I?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

No you didn't miss anything. The article seems like it was almost written for fun, than for any real value. I agree, more meat than potato would have been nice.