Official Broken Apps thread for Froyo

gwhiz377

Reaction score
Skype isn't out in the market yet. Use the search feature. Or just go straight to droid-life.com and search for it there. That's where I got it from.

rokzin

Reaction score
i searched for it !
its directs me back to the market , is it possible for u to send me the link ?

gwhiz377

Reaction score
i searched for it !
its directs me back to the market , is it possible for u to send me the link ?

Oh wow, I just realized this thread was about Skype. I thought you were looking for Swype. Sorry. Try out the market fix posted above. I know there's been problems with the Market on Froyo.

goldenu

Reaction score
Easy Money is force closing on every launch since Froyo install - both original base 2.2 and current 2.2 Bugless Beast.

audioman42

Reaction score
task manager can't kill itself in froyo?

I use advanced task killer and before I updated to froyo I had the app kill itself whenever I killed the apps. Now that I have froyo, whenever I try to kill the app it doesn't kill itself, even when I have the little box checked. Anyone know why this happens now and if it can be corrected?

Thanks

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so far i havent seen a task killer that works with the new api so task killer are useless in froyo

Without getting into a task killer pro/con arguement, Advanced task cleaner pro works fine for me on froyo.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
so far i havent seen a task killer that works with the new api so task killer are useless in froyo

Without getting into a task killer pro/con arguement, Advanced task cleaner pro works fine for me on froyo.

Yeah, it works fine for me too

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

kpiskin

Reaction score
Handcent has constantly force closes on me. I had to uninstall it

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Handcent has constantly force closes on me. I had to uninstall it

Handcent is good for me, although the stock messaging with the extra features (black background, change notification LED) is a bit quirky, that's why I have moved back to Handcent for now

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Handcent works fine for me

I even have the edited one that was floating around on 2.1 works great for me.
What I am having trouble with is still after all the Kernals'I try all but petes have flakey wifi its up and down terribly. I hope someone sooner or later comes out with a 1.2Kernal like the one I use to run on 2.1 rom. BEKIT7X1200IV.zip. This Kernal has been rock solid both petes BBv1.0 and BBv1.1. I hope he comes out with a 2.2 kernal.