"Official" Beautiful Widgets Skinning Thread

devicei.png

How do you guys like this so far? Its my sense ui Sky skin

Baniels...if you're still out there...would there be a chance of doing one of your naked glows like the Red one...maybe doing it in a bright gold? Kinda 24k looking? Had Matth3w on these forums make up an awesome set of icons that I have on the phone, and would like to complete the theme.

Or if anyone else can make that? I'm waiting on my copy of CS4 from a friend...I just might be able to start doing some of this stuff myself!

Any luck on the 24k gold skin, Baniels? :hail:

you want something like this? I call it SilveronGold

devicee.png

Baniels...if you're still out there...would there be a chance of doing one of your naked glows like the Red one...maybe doing it in a bright gold? Kinda 24k looking? Had Matth3w on these forums make up an awesome set of icons that I have on the phone, and would like to complete the theme.

Or if anyone else can make that? I'm waiting on my copy of CS4 from a friend...I just might be able to start doing some of this stuff myself!

Any luck on the 24k gold skin, Baniels? :hail:

you want something like this? I call it SilveronGold

devicee.png

Close. I like the color, but I'm looking for it to be similar to Baniels' naked glow themes. He has several like gray, green, blue and red. A naked gold one like his would be sweet.

devicei.png

Just downloaded and switched to this skin from the flip clock skin. I use WallSwitcher to switch my wallpaper between various beach scenes and this goes great with those. Thanks!

devicei.png

Just downloaded and switched to this skin from the flip clock skin. I use WallSwitcher to switch my wallpaper between various beach scenes and this goes great with those. Thanks!

Np mind posting a screen shot so i can see? Im working on another one like it with red. Most of my skins are the same with different gradients

brendanmurphy, I like the sky skin but (and this is all IMO) the numbers on the gold one need to be a bit darker.

brendanmurphy, I like the sky skin but (and this is all IMO) the numbers on the gold one need to be a bit darker.

deviced.png

Or darker silver? I made them that color because they do look a shiny but id be happy to try some else

I've always liked the look of the Sense skins but didn't like how much of the background they covered up, so I made a modified version of one of the Sense skins posted here. If anybody is interested I can post the files.

For now I'm calling it SenseUINaked

I've always liked the look of the Sense skins but didn't like how much of the background they covered up, so I made a modified version of one of the Sense skins posted here. If anybody is interested I can post the files.

you isolated the flip part. post a link to the files here please

you isolated the flip part. post a link to the files here please

Here you go.

or darker silver? I made them that color because they do look a shiny but id be happy to try some else

Maybe a darker silver. Like the pewter look of the TB Buccaneers. It's sorta silver like but definitely darker.

Is it possible for someone to please give me a rundown on a few settings for Beautiful Widgets Home settings? Im not finding info on these, or finding too much.

Force english weather language - Is this in case Im out of the country the weather info comes in English vs something else?

Temperature notification - what is this? If it's a notification for temp, how do you configure it?

Forecast opening effect - What is this? I turned it on and off and see no difference.

THANKS!

The first and third I can't help you with because I've also noticed no difference with the opening effect and have no idea what the force english does.

But the temp notification is just a small icon on your top bar that shows you what temp it is. I believe it updates as often as the widget does, there isn't any way to configure it besides on or off.

Back