dodgersrgood
Member
once i download the .zip skin, what do i do?
nvm found where to put it... got it working
once i download the .zip skin, what do i do?
anyone want to make one to match adamz smoked glass blue theme rom? ive found a BW skin called beautiful glass which looks nice but it would be perfect if the time/date were the same blue as in the rest of the rom
The date/temp can't be skinned, unfortunately, but here's a shot at matching the blue theme on the numbers at least:
![]()
See how it looks and let me know if it matches the ROM.
(I'll send along for upload after final tweaks if people think there might be some interest...I'm happy to see some of my other work going to use in other skins on the server too.)
Actually, if anyone could point me in the direction of the actual 'droid' font, it would be much appreciated. I just modified the .png files, but it would be cleaner just to re-make the numbers entirely.
Look in the system/fonts folder of your Droid for Clockopia.ttf and copy it from there.
![]()
anyone want to make one to match adamz smoked glass blue theme rom? ive found a BW skin called beautiful glass which looks nice but it would be perfect if the time/date were the same blue as in the rest of the rom
AWESOME!!! thank you this is perfect
Excellent! Check out the slightly updated files posted directly above as well...I think it looks a little bit better at high res. (11pm update: edited again to deepen the gradient for effect and add the gradient to the am/pm graphics...I should ban myself from posting pics/files until I've had 24 hours to figure out the things that bug me and fix them)
![]()
I cant get the beautiful widgets to skins to be applied to the droid, even after updating it to 2.88. I tried restoring the phone restarting it and everything. Only the widget appears but not the skin itself. Any ideas? Any help would appreciated.
+1 for the industrial skin. Love it!
AWESOME !!! Any chance we could get this same background with black numbers and gray bolts ? That would be great. TIA.
+1 for the industrial skin. Love it!
+928!!! Great Job!!
Link added to post 1!
AWESOME !!! Any chance we could get this same background with black numbers and gray bolts ? That would be great. TIA.
Well if you've installed Blueneon2, you can go into /sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/skins/SKINNAME and you can edit the numbers to be red.Ok...I've been thru all 75+ pages of the thread. There are some awesome skins here. You all are very creative. I D/L'd Blueneon2 by kalos and I would love to have it in Red but i didn't find anywhere in here where he posted it as a sample. kalos - if you are on here, please do Blueneon2 in Red. Much appreciated...thanks
Well if you've installed Blueneon2, you can go into /sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/skins/SKINNAME and you can edit the numbers to be red.I D/L'd Blueneon2 by kalos and I would love to have it in Red but i didn't find anywhere in here where he posted it as a sample. kalos - if you are on here, please do Blueneon2 in Red. Much appreciated...thanks