'Office Tools'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverview

Reaction score
Jim -

Several of your 'FAQ's' state to select center button - select 'Office Tools'.

I'm confused - I think you mean 'Open Apps' when you say select center button - but I have no app that says 'Office Tools'. I tried a search which came up empty.

Also - you refer many of your FAQ's from the Motorola site. Would you share the address of the location you refer to in Motorola?

Please advise.

Thanks - Patrick

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Jim -

Several of your 'FAQ's' state to select center button - select 'Office Tools'.

I'm confused - I think you mean 'Open Apps' when you say select center button - but I have no app that says 'Office Tools'. I tried a search which came up empty.

Also - you refer many of your FAQ's from the Motorola site. Would you share the address of the location you refer to in Motorola?

Please advise.

Thanks - Patrick

Hey Patrick,

Give this Link a try. See if it will direct you to the topic you are looking for.

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38350/kw/office%20tools/access_id/37,1/p/30,6720,7155/r_id/138858

I hope this helps. Let Me Know !

OP
Riverview

Riverview

Reaction score
OK - I am able to get to the Motorola site that you mentioned.

Also - I am able to open, view and use Apps - both those that were orginally installed and the additional Apps that I have downloaded.

I still do not see 'Office Tools' in the Apps that you refered to.

Specifically on page 3 of 'FAQ's' forum - 'Working with Files' (or similar name).

Thanks - Patrick

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
OK - I am able to get to the Motorola site that you mentioned.

Also - I am able to open, view and use Apps - both those that were orginally installed and the additional Apps that I have downloaded.

I still do not see 'Office Tools' in the Apps that you refered to.

Specifically on page 3 of 'FAQ's' forum - 'Working with Files' (or similar name).

Thanks - Patrick

That is the hazard of Cut and Pasting info from other sites. I tired to make sure all of the FAQ were Droid specific, but being human, and far from perfect, I am sure I may have made some mistakes while putting together the FAQ section. I just knew that this section was going to be needed when the Droid Launched.

It took me quite a while to accumulate what is there now. And I am always looking for more content too.

If you find more problems in the FAQ, please, don't hesitate to tell me.

OP
Riverview

Riverview

Reaction score
Jim -

OK - thanks very much. You have answered both of my questions.

The Motorola site is also useful.

- Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.