of course no 3g or 4 g

mr_bungle

Reaction score
why did i even bother getting this stupid piece junk razr i havnt had 3g or 4g at all today and no phone service at all i went thru this with the bionic i went back to the droid x2 and i just went to the razr and of course no service no 3or 4g OF COURSE WTF i am so sick of this *poop* they put out not one good phone at all these is BS . i hate this BS i am done with this *poop* , i am not buying another phone . i am ready to throw this phone thru a wall . no service at all not even phone service sometimes just like the bionic , why even bother . 10 hrs so far and still nothing . no service . HOW CAN VERIZON SELL THESE AND MOTOROLA PUT THESE OUT AND THEY DON'T WORK AND THEY DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU FOR *poop* BUT THEY WILL GLADLY TAKE YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR BILL AND OR NEED ANOTHER PHONE . *poop on* THIS

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you're just buying the wrong phones. Lorsa happy HTC users around here.

Sent from my ERIS using DroidForums

I had the rezound i had a few problems with that but a least it worked .

The Rezound was the only LTE phone I had that had no issues with connectivity. I have a friend who is a pilot and has no issues either, and he's traveling all the time obviously.

Razr owner here, no 3g problems at all. Sorry for the bad luck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Droid 4

How I miss my Droid 1. No issues at all. The Droid 4 would be awesome if the $30 a month data plan was good for anything. Right now the only thing it is good for is making phone calls. If I wanted to do that, I would not have got a smart phone :mad:

Back