odd trick i learned

gcs8

Reaction score
so to day i broke out my old phone holster, it has a magnet in it to keep it closed. same magnet also puts it in eather nav mode or media / home charging stand mode. both eat up your battery when you for get to charge it.

markn455

Reaction score
When I picked up mine the Verizon rep told me Don't use a case with a Magnetic flap. Only use velcro flaps or snaps

--Mark

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I went to best buy to see if they had any cases that Verizon didn't and they didn't have ANY Droid specific ones. The woman tried to sell me a magnetic Eddie Bauer case even after I said magnets are bad. :icon_evil:

ronimous

Reaction score
I bought the Eddie Bauer holster. Seems ok as long as you put the screen side of the droid towards the magnets. The car dock and the multimedia station both work by touching magnets to the BACK of the Droid.

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
I bought the Eddie Bauer holster. Seems ok as long as you put the screen side of the droid towards the magnets. The car dock and the multimedia station both work by touching magnets to the BACK of the Droid.

Call me crazy, but that seems like it could be bad for the screen to have that side facing the magnets. Ever do that to a tv when you were a kid?

JBag

Reaction score
the magnets inside those cases arent strong enough to **** up the screen in these things, at least they shouldnt be. if they were then the internal's would be fucked too