Odd Icon Problem

chimera

Reaction score
I have the latest version of Android available to stock Incredible, 2.3.? I think, and I have had some issues now. It is nothing that breaks the phone, but it is irritating. When ever my phone turns off and back on, it doesnt matter if I turn it off with the button, it runs out of battery or i pull the battery, some Icons on my hone screens disappear and are replaced with default looking Android icons of the little green robot. It only happens with a few and maybe the issue is with the apps? Those apps are 1. Stupid Zombies 2. Stupid Ninjas, 3. Paradise Island. 4.Talking Tom 2. 5. Bunny Mania Lite. Its just odd that it does this I think and I would like to know if there is something I can do the stop this or what is the reason.

Thanks!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Don't know the reason, but it seems this only applies to 3rd party apps. Do the icons change to the default icons after a couple minutes or do you have to manually replace them and then they become normal?

OP
C

chimera

Reaction score
I have to manually replace them, they are automatically changed to the default icon when the phone restarts.