Lemmings Clone => Bunny Mania

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bunny Mania
Well this game is already in the market some weeks but i think many of you dont know about it. Its a great game in the style of the old lemmings pc and console legends. You have to control a bunch of rabbits through the levels and choose the available abilities like stop rabbit or bomb rabit wisely. Challenging levels which getting harder and harder are a good training for your brain. And its a lot of fun too. There is a lite version with 12 levels for 0 euro and a full version with 28 levels for 2 euro. Also a level editor is available in the full. Try it out !

chomorro

Reaction score
I downloaded the lite version but there are lots of comments of force closing. Should be fun :)

ClausG76

Reaction score
Lemmings fans should try to download the Amiga emulator UAE4Droid . It runs lemmings 2 very well and it's free. But the game made for Android, might be better because of touchscreen.

griswolds53

Reaction score
Lemmings fans should try to download the Amiga emulator UAE4Droid . It runs lemmings 2 very well and it's free. But the game made for Android, might be better because of touchscreen.

wait...there is an amiga emulator?? wow. rocket ranger was my all time favorite game. my luck it will only be for the droid and not the incredible....

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah amiga emu is fine. but this thread is about the game :D. anybody else tried it out ? i have a lot fun with it. the best lemmings clone for android right now.