Odd Facebook Sync Issue

dafischman

Reaction score
Hey all, I've searched but have not been able to find the exact issue I'm having.

Issue:

All of my contacts on my phone have been synced with my Facebook contacts except one. The odd thing is that it didn't even create a secondary account with the same name like I've seen with others. I've done everything from deleting the contact I made in my contacts and syncing with Facebook to see if it would add her, but it didn't. Then I created a new contact exactly as her info is on Facebook, then synced it and still nothing, no picture, no option for facebook when clicking on the picture icon. I for the life of me cannot figure out why it will not recognize her as one of my contacts on Facebook. :mad:

If anyone can help shed some light on this issue and any possible fixes, I would appreciate it immensely.

sapient79

Reaction score
I've had the same issue also with only one contact as far as I've noticed. Gone through the same steps to no avail. Bump.

Scribble

Reaction score
Go into the facebook options menu, and change it to do not sync.

Then change it back to sync whatever (all contacts or only the ones you have whatever option you wanted.)

Should do the trick. Drove me nuts for a while too. Hasn't happened since though.

OP
D

dafischman

Reaction score
Go into the facebook options menu, and change it to do not sync.

Then change it back to sync whatever (all contacts or only the ones you have whatever option you wanted.)

Should do the trick. Drove me nuts for a while too. Hasn't happened since though.
Thanks a ton man, that worked perfectly. Not sure why I never tried that before, lol.