Now that I'm Rooted...What the Best Custom Rom???

jessegio34

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
My Inc2 was rooted on the first try...so im happy that was done successfully! Now my question is what ROM would you recomend the best right now to play with??

CarbonWyre

Reaction score
I'm using Liquid. It takes a little to get started but once you're overclocked (which you can do in your setting) it works amazingly.

estafusisx

Reaction score
I'm using Liquid. It takes a little to get started but once you're overclocked (which you can do in your setting) it works amazingly.

Liquid is for the Droid 1 not the DINC2 (I'm not getting on to you CarbonWire just letting everyone that sees this know before they try.) Do NOT try to install Liquid on the DINC2. It will not work and will possibly damage your phone.

vjaamm

Reaction score
Sorry I'm new. Still learning :/

Don't feel bad, I rooted my OG Droid almost the day I got it, was flashing new roms all the time. I came the DInc 2 and was completely lost.

I got this rooted yesterday (thanks estafusisx for the guide). I'm using Miui, its been running perfectly. Its been my go to rom since it was on the Droid.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm using incredible sensation. Running good so far. Make sure you guys have made a backup through clockwork recovery before installing roms...and wipe data and cache before installing roms.

Sent from my Incredible Sensation using Tapatalk

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
How do I get into clockwork recovery to make a nandroid? Not as easy as it was on my D2G.

You can boot into recovery via rom manager or make a back up through rm. Or you can power the device off>hold volume down then power button>select the second option in boot menu which is recovery.

unAWARE

Reaction score
I'm using Virtuous as well, and have been pleased with it so far.

Gunslinger

Reaction score
CM7 nightlies, because I <3 AOSP. Sense makes me crazy. Only issue I have is the send/receive data arrows don't light up, but it's not a dealbreaker.

dancedroid

estafusisx

Reaction score
CM7 nightlies, because I <3 AOSP. Sense makes me crazy. Only issue I have is the send/receive data arrows don't light up, but it's not a dealbreaker.

dancedroid

Been using virtuous for a few days now and its great but I'm really missing the features of CM. What's the most stable release on the DINC2? i can only find nightlies and i'm looking for something a little closer to daily driver material.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am using OMFGB 1.3. It is also a nice ASOP rom. It has the theme changer and performs well. OMGB 1.2 is the stable release but the 1.3 OMFGB 8/22 nightly seems pretty good so far, except I cannot get bluetooth to work.

JawBoneEra

Reaction score
I installed my 1sy rom today CM7 nightlies, Not bad but I miss a few of my stock things like the stock web browser but overall I like this rom. You can really tweak you phone. I'm new to this stuff my self and in the same boat your in.