Now I'm a-droid-t!

five0five

Reaction score
Greetings and Salutations! Glad to have found a place to learn and share. Have found forums to be very informative and entertaining in other contexts. This is my first registered phone phorum, although I did lurk on a blkberry site for awhile.

I'm really enjoying the Droid thus far, much different than my BBerry Curve, but in mostly positive ways.

A bit worried about bugs with such a new device, but was overcome with interest in combination of Android OS/TouchScreen tech/physical keyboard/Verizon coverage.

Cheers!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Greetings and Salutations! Glad to have found a place to learn and share. Have found forums to be very informative and entertaining in other contexts. This is my first registered phone phorum, although I did lurk on a blkberry site for awhile.

I'm really enjoying the Droid thus far, much different than my BBerry Curve, but in mostly positive ways.

A bit worried about bugs with such a new device, but was overcome with interest in combination of Android OS/TouchScreen tech/physical keyboard/Verizon coverage.

Cheers!

:welcome: to the forum. We're glad you here. Enjoy the device and this place. There is a lot of good information here. Enjoy!