Nougat anyone?

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Not sure if any of our newest phones are built to last 10 years or not. Pretty amazing.

Sent from my Moto Z Force Droid using Tapatalk.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I actually still have my Original Motorola Droid. I did reflash it and play with it still on the original Battery. It not my Daily Driver though. Lol

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
Got the update yesterday. It's all good, but not that earth shaking. I've been using Nova Prime, so i hardly saw a difference. So now under "about phone" it says 7.0. Not that big a deal. I will settle for good battery performance.:rolleyes:

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
The only difference I've noticed is the notification screen when I pull down that little "shade" (or whatever it's called).
I didn't have much time to play with my phone last night, but through my normal use, I haven't seen anything different.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

mcraeh

Reaction score
Well, I updated and now wish I hadn't. I use Tasker to manage my notifications and now none of them work. I'll get the notification in the status bar, but the sounds don't work at all. I did some searching and saw that I had to go in and grant Tasker access to notifications, which I did, but it didn't change anything. Does anyone have any other ideas of what it could be?

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got their Nougat update yet? If so, let us know what you think. Not that I don't want to be a guinea pig....I just want to know how it works before I download it.;) I'm sure once the notification hits my phone, I won't be able to control my finger and I'll hit the download button before it even registers with my little brain.
I just updated this am... The pull down screen is a little different, but I'm having a problem uploading photos to forums via Tapatalk since the update... I'm not having trouble sending pix any other place. When I try to send the picture via Tapatalk it shuts down repeatedly. I reported it but that was only a short time ago so I haven't heard anything... Everything else seems fine. When I open my lockscreen the list of notifications looks different, but it's fine...

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The only difference I've noticed is the notification screen when I pull down that little "shade" (or whatever it's called).
I didn't have much time to play with my phone last night, but through my normal use, I haven't seen anything different.

I noticed the shade is different too.. Apparently you can edit that too, but I haven't tried that yet, cause it seems fine the way it is except I might move Bluetooth up higher because I use that every time I get in the car to sync hands free on my Ford Explorer

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
I was hoping that the 7.0 update would fix the sound issue, but that didn't happen. This is the first phone that i've owned, that had this issue. Has anyone found a workaround for the notification sound? Every sound starts off very low, then gradually gets louder. It's not too much of a problem with the ringtones, but it's a pain for the sms and mms notifications because they are so short. They don't have time to get loud. This problem needs to be fixed asap. Good thing that i have my N6P as a back-up. I have five children, and we text all the time, so i wouldn't want to miss a text or a picture of one of my grandchildren.:(

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was hoping that the 7.0 update would fix the sound issue, but that didn't happen. This is the first phone that i've owned, that had this issue. Has anyone found a workaround for the notification sound? Every sound starts off very low, then gradually gets louder. It's not too much of a problem with the ringtones, but it's a pain for the sms and mms notifications because they are so short. They don't have time to get loud. This problem needs to be fixed asap. Good thing that i have my N6P as a back-up. I have five children, and we text all the time, so i wouldn't want to miss a text or a picture of one of my grandchildren.:(
No, never want to miss your grand kids pictures! Happy Thanksgiving

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
So since upgrading to Nougat don't see any issues so far. I'm getting a Solid 27hrs of Battery and Everything is on and I've been living on my phone. I decided to run Antutu just to see if there was any changes and seems running around the same, 145,785. So far no Complaints. Now if Moto can fix the JBL Moto Mod Audio Level Issue.

Ardeleon09

Reaction score
So since upgrading to Nougat don't see any issues so far. I'm getting a Solid 27hrs of Battery and Everything is on and I've been living on my phone. I decided to run Antutu just to see if there was any changes and seems running around the same, 145,785. So far no Complaints. Now if Moto can fix the JBL Moto Mod Audio Level Issue.
What audio issue are you referring to? I haven't noticed anything with my speaker mod.