Samsung Is Now Rolling Out The Official Nougat Update To Some Galaxy S7 Devices!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Galaxy-S7-Nougat-748449.jpg

Samsung has been working on perfecting their Nougat update for the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge for the past few months now. I have been running the Beta build of Nougat on my Galaxy S7 Edge for a good 3 weeks now and I have to say it has been very smooth and mostly bug free. The only issue that I have had with the beta builds has been with wifi. Once connected if you disconnect you have to reboot your phone before you can reconnect to wifi again. This bug and whatever else was causing issues in Nougat for the S7 should be resolved now.

The build that is currently running out to S7 devices is labeled G935FXXU1DPLR. The build features all the Nougat features from stock Android as well as the January Security Patch. For now the update is only rolling out to a small number of devices, possibly to ensure that it won't kill phones before a mass scale release. To see if the update is ready for your device head to settings, and check for your system update there. Has anyone here been fortunate enough to receive the OTA update? If so how is your wifi treating you?

via SamMobile