Notification Bar

cheryl57

Reaction score
nope

OK I just checked for any missed calls and actually I have not had one of those in a while so its not that. What else can you suggest. It is actually showing on the right side of the notification bar between the 3G and the bluetooth icon.

thanks

motiond

Reaction score
voicemail maybe? Do you use google voice, or youmail, or any other visual voicemail? And when you pull down the bar it doesn't say what it is and you can't touch on it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

cheryl57

Reaction score
None of the above, it is not voicemail, I have none,. When you pull down the notification bar there is nothing there! And I just checked the list of icons you sent me, thanks for that, and believe it or not it is not in any of the lists they show. What the Heck! This is now driving me crazy. Any other suggestions? I have a feeling it is something real simple and I just can't figure it out.

Thanks!

motiond

Reaction score
I think most of the icons that would show on the right would be incall icons, like speakerphone, call forwarding, mute! Maybe make a call and see if anything like that got turned on? Also just to be sure when you pull down the bar there is no clear button correct?

peterjariel

Reaction score
None of the above, it is not voicemail, I have none,. When you pull down the notification bar there is nothing there! And I just checked the list of icons you sent me, thanks for that, and believe it or not it is not in any of the lists they show. What the Heck! This is now driving me crazy. Any other suggestions? I have a feeling it is something real simple and I just can't figure it out.

Thanks!

can u take a pic. and post it

motiond

Reaction score

Thanks!

can u take a pic. and post it

Good call on the photo, also you didn't download any apps to enhance your dialer correct ?

cheryl57

Reaction score
That is correct. There is no clear button and I have made three calls and it is still there. Let me see if I can describe it even better. A phone receiver pointing down with four lines of dots shaped in a "W" with a solid line underneath it. Does this help?

motiond

Reaction score
The pro is a world phone correct? Does the W maybe have anything to do with that?

motiond

Reaction score
I think maybe you have the phone set up as a TTY device for the deaf.

from the home screen- press menu button
pick settings
pick call settings
scroll down to tty settings
turn it off

Try that, your settings might be different, if you dont see the TTY in there look around your settings!

cheryl57

Reaction score
Thats it!!!!!! it is the TTY setting. we did it. Thank you sooo much.

Cheryl

So glad this is done. Thanks again!

Ch0ppy35

Reaction score
I've had the DNA for a little over a week and love it. I used to like it more when my Gmail and Plume (twitter) notifications showed like this

View attachment 59055

Now they just look like old style notifications, not the "big" ones with options to interact with the apps or see as much. Any ideas?

txter

Reaction score
Pinch it. The notifications can be expanded. Pull down the noti bar and pinch the email to expand it. It should stay like that afterwards.

Briankbl

Reaction score
Pinch it. The notifications can be expanded. Pull down the noti bar and pinch the email to expand it. It should stay like that afterwards.

Instead of pinching, just swipe down with two fingers. I find that to be easier.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2!