Notification Bar Icons too small

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
Is there a way to enlarge the Notification bar Icons. I must be getting older and be in need of glasses bc I can barely see the notification icons with ICS.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

chhare

Reaction score
Yes, way too small. I haven't found any way to enlarge these. Let's hope somebody finds the "secret" to this, or an update takes care of it.

AJInvestigator

Reaction score
I agree that their size is very small and I have an issue with the color. If I could change the color, it would help me alot. I am also needing glasses at my age, but color has alot to do with it.

Just my 2 cents worth.

mattman5000

Reaction score
I agree also. Way to small with ICS. I had to use my old Droid X for two weeks while my Razr was being repaired. The status bar on the X seemed HUGE compared to Razr/ICS. I could look at the phone and instantly see al of the notifications. With ICS, I have to actually pick up the phone and make an effort to look at it for a few seconds to read the notifications.

nomadicnut

Reaction score
I so agree. Look at the second from left icon, it's the temperature. Simply being bright white would make it legible.

OP
DRILLINDK

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
Ya, I can't believe they designed the notification bar to be that small. It has to be a size 5-7 font. Wth Google!

Zig8

Reaction score
Is there no app for this...? Come on... It just makes me want the note2 even more...