Noticed something silly

crxlvr

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that on the inside of the battery door is two pictures of how to remove the battery, yet the first picture shows us how to remove the battery cover. Seems kind of redundant to have that as step one as you would need to have done it in the first place in order to see the instructions, lol.

Scribble

Reaction score
It's such a strange cover I think they put it there so after you pull the back off you stop worrying that you just ripped your phone in half by accident. :p

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that on the inside of the battery door is two pictures of how to remove the battery, yet the first picture shows us how to remove the battery cover. Seems kind of redundant to have that as step one as you would need to have done it in the first place in order to see the instructions, lol.

Not really silly, but then I did put the combination to my safe inside the safe. You know, just in case I forget it!!! :blink:

Arcolog2

Reaction score
Its because the phone comes without battery and cover installed. So it tells you how to get it off before you even install it. Makes sense to me! They are smart in thinking no one will read the manual.

Sent from my Droid Bionic using Tapatalk