Notes and To Do App recommendations

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
I'm looking for an "ultimate" notes app.. just looking for recommendations or reviews.. Here's what I'm hoping for...

-ability to snap photos and add notes (like 3Banana)
-syncs with google docs (like Gdocs w/ notepad sync)
-customizable folders (like Easy Note)
-a decent UI..

I've tried quite a few that have some of these features but haven't found one with all.. Remember The Milk seems to cover most, but I'm not impressed with it enough to sign up for a 25$ yearly subscription to get the Pro version needed to use the app...

anyway, what apps am I missing..

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have been very happy with colornote but it doesn't sync or take pics.
For basic notes or lists, and how you can sort by name, color, and date it works good for me. Good luck, do a review of the ones suggested and others you find and let us know which worked the best for you.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
There is Note Everything (free version)- not sure about the pic portion but should meet most of your needs...there is a Pro version (paid version) that adds more features as well...

OP
richjacksonkc

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
I have the note everything free version, almost pulled the trigger on the paid version (which does allow photos) but I wanted to check for alternatives here first.. I don't mind paying the 4 or 5$ for NE Pro, I just feel like once I've purchased it I'm committed, even if something better comes along...

I'll probably post a quick review of the apps that I HAVE used here soon so that others can learn from this search also...

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
I like Colornotes too, it even has automatic backup to SD card.
But I don't need the attach notes to pix part.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
richjacksonkc

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
I've been trying the Note Everything Pro now for a few days now, pretty pleased.. still looking for other suggestions if anyone has any..

stevenfstein1

Reaction score
Just loaded Springpad - has barcode and photo ability. Have not really tried it yet but looks interesting.

Regards.... Steve

wlemammoth

Reaction score
I have note everything pro and it is the best I have found. It does everything you want, although I have not used it with docs yet so I am not sure how well that works.

PolyOlefin

Reaction score
Astrid, which is free, is the only to-do-list app you should use. By far the best. Also integrates with Pure Calendar Widget!

Note Everything Pro is the best note-taking/photo/drawing app.Even better than Evernote or 3banana. Get it.

amcas522

Reaction score
I just downloaded the free version of Notes Everything. I love it. I just switched from a Blackberry to a Droid and used the notepad extensively that I backed up to Outlook. In a few steps, I was able to import all of my notes from Outlook. FABULOUS! Thanks for the suggestion!

pyro6128

Reaction score
Astrid, which is free, is the only to-do-list app you should use. By far the best. Also integrates with Pure Calendar Widget!

Note Everything Pro is the best note-taking/photo/drawing app.Even better than Evernote or 3banana. Get it.

I used to think astrid was the best too, until I tried Got to Do. Not only does it take up less space than astrid, but it has more features and options. And it syncs with toodledo.com, which is free, unlike remember the milk. I highly recommend everyone give it a try. The only downside is the widget is white and not dark like astrid.