Note 7 Pre-Orders Go Live As Early As August 3rd!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

We are all sitting on pins and needles waiting to see the Official Note 7 release which happens Tuesday August 2nd. Yesterday 9to5Google reported that they Note 7 will see an official release for T-Mobile on August 19th. Sources say that the device will see official in store release on August 19th for everyone. It looks like you will be able to pre-order the device as early as August 3rd. If you are willing to stay up late you may be one of the first to order the device as they may go on pre-order early that morning. It is worth noting that pre-orders normally ship first so keep that in mind. T-mobile shipped the S7 pre-orders about a week early last year.

Eeekkkk can't wait to see the actual specs!!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I'm going to dive in, ready and excited for whatever freebies they're giving as well :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to dive in, ready and excited for whatever freebies they're giving as well :).

Someone claimed to leak the T-mobile freebies on Reddit a day or two ago. They claimed it was a free year of Netflix again and your choice of either a Gear Fit 2 or a 256GB micro SD card.

Someone claimed to leak the T-mobile freebies on Reddit a day or two ago. They claimed it was a free year of Netflix again and your choice of either a Gear Fit 2 or a 256GB micro SD card.
Cool, I already received 2 years of free Netflix from past promos...

"We are all sitting on pins and needles waiting to see the Official Note 7 RELEASE which happens Tuesday August 2nd."

I think you meant reveal?

Back