Not happy with media dock application?

Dream

Reaction score
So I received my media dock yesterday and I love the looks of it. I used my Storm as an alarm clock and used the BB docking station with no complaints. After docking the phone I realized, even when on the dim setting, the back light is too bright. Also, the back, menu, home and search keys stay illuminated. Maybe its a setting im missing? Anybody else have this issue or feel the same?

Enk

Reaction score
I love the dock, but I have the same issue. I keep it next to my bed and it can be a bit bright. But I've learned to live with it. I got my dock for $20 from Verizon, so I'm not complaining.

Danthok

Reaction score
Yes I feel the same way, fortunately I made my own dock before I spent the money. From what I have seen there is no setting.

OP
Dream

Dream

Reaction score
Hopefully there will be app to fix it.

godanigo

Reaction score
I downloaded the Digital Clock application and it is much dimmer. The home, search, menu, and back keys do stay illuminated, but I imagine that can be fixed. I still love being able to slide my phone into a dock instead of having it get all scratched up on my table and having the charger stick out awkwardly.