Weather in Media Dock

cplum

Reaction score
Has anybody else had a problem with the weather not showing up in the media dock. It was always there for the first couple of weeks. now I get it maybe 10% of the time. I did manually update the firmware yesterday. Tha did effect the weather not showing up issue. I do have the show weather checked in the weather set up. It shows the F for and dashed lines.

cecco77

Reaction score
Yep, same here, but i haven't updated yet. I wonder if this is more of a problem on accuweather's side.

OP
C

cplum

Reaction score
Mine was doing it before the update as well. I was thinking the same thing maybe an accuweather problem. If so I wonder if there is a way to link weather from another site? Mine is actually working now. It don't figure.

monkeydog

Reaction score
Doesn't show up for me either but I hadn't used the dock for a couple days before updating to 2.0.1 so I can't say for sure if it was working before I updated or not.

cyber75sax

Reaction score
Yeah, it seems to be a common problem. No word yet from Moto about why it's happening. I'll check with my Moto rep this weekend to see if there's any info about it.

jmartens8

Reaction score
I manually updated my droid last night and it wasn't working. I just checked it and it is working now.

mec6250

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've not had the update but I do have this weather issue in the dock. Seemed to work if I closed any other weather app (Weather bug, Open Home with the weather display). Now it isn't working again even after killing any apps. I was hoping the new upgrade might help - sounds like it might make it worse.

jaste

Reaction score
Weather was not working this morning. I just checked and it successfully pulled the weather. No OS update yet and running weatherbug. My vote is it is/was a server issue.

Zindrix

Reaction score
Accuweather problem. Brother is having trouble with his too and he has a HTC Windows Mobile device.

freeloader

Reaction score
I manually updated my droid last night and it wasn't working. I just checked it and it is working now.

confirmed. i just started it up and its working again. although for some reason it said i was in chicago? (im in washington state) so, changed settings back to find my location and its working. yay! :)