No Zagg screen protector for Maxx HD?

StiffOneEye

Reaction score
I picked up my Maxx HD last night and now come to find out, Zagg hasn't cut an InvisibleShield yet. Will the older Maxx fit the HD? Any other recommendations out there?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah here's a similar one, I just bought. Material is like Zagg basically, and applies the same way with soap and water.

Motoroloa Droid Razr Maxx HD Screen Protectors

Have you received and installed yet? Or still waiting? I've been really cautious lately cause I haz no case and screen protector yet lol

Have a Ditztronic case come in today but still waiting for Otterbox to get their case out.

pblakk

Reaction score
Have you received and installed yet? Or still waiting? I've been really cautious lately cause I haz no case and screen protector yet lol

Have a Ditztronic case come in today but still waiting for Otterbox to get their case out.

Yup rec'd it, but decided not to install, gonna go for the anti-glare protectors from Verizon instead. I found the Xtremeguard on ebay for 2 bucks.

OP
S

StiffOneEye

Reaction score
I agree! It's silky smooth and crystal clear. But, my Verizon Wireless rep pulled his older Razr Maxx out of his pocket and showed me some good sized scratches. This after he slammed it face down on the corian counter to demonstrate the Corning Gorilla glass's toughness. :blink:

OP
S

StiffOneEye

Reaction score
Just an update....I bought the extreme guard cover through the ebay link someone else posted above and I must say I am impressed. For $2 shipped, it arrived in a few days installed easier than the Zagg and not a bubble to be seen. The texture is like Zagg's but it seems more glassy and smoother to touch. Zagg has more of an orange peel finish. I dare say I like better than the Zagg and it's only 2 bucks. Time will tell.

needadroid

Reaction score
StiffOneEye said:
Just an update....I bought the extreme guard cover through the ebay link someone else posted above and I must say I am impressed. For $2 shipped, it arrived in a few days installed easier than the Zagg and not a bubble to be seen. The texture is like Zagg's but it seems more glassy and smoother to touch. Zagg has more of an orange peel finish. I dare say I like better than the Zagg and it's only 2 bucks. Time will tell.

which link did you use? i may want to buy it,

pblakk

Reaction score
StiffOneEye said:

Excellent. Yeah I got mine from that link but I've yet to install. Waiting for this to arrive too, and it comes with their screen protector also. I'll compare and decide which to use:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/for-Verizon...r-/290801939550?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Wopback

Reaction score
Not sure if your local mall has one, but I get my protectors at the ghost armor kiosk. 15$ for screen protector (installed), plus only 5$ for a new screen on your next phone, or free replacement if it gets a scratch....they install

I had Zagg for years but didn't care for the "orange Peel" look......

OP
S

StiffOneEye

Reaction score
Not sure if your local mall has one, but I get my protectors at the ghost armor kiosk. 15$ for screen protector (installed), plus only 5$ for a new screen on your next phone, or free replacement if it gets a scratch....they install

I had Zagg for years but didn't care for the "orange Peel" look......

Good tip. I have seen them at the mall but I went to their website and you can buy the do-it-yourself kit for $15. That's way cheaper than Zagg. Zagg's prices are getting out of control. Their new top of the line protector costs $35 (screen only)!
I'm still a huge proponent of ExtremeGard. I just ordered another one on Ebay for my wife's Bionic. $5 shipped.