Good Screen Protector for the Maxx HD

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, has anyone found a Steinheil screen protector for the Maxx HD? If not, can someone recommend a good one. I've only used the Steinheil protectors on previous phones...they're expensive but great...no fingerprints and crystal clear.

newmanx4

Reaction score
Zagg protectors are really good.

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

nateohio

Reaction score
I used the steinheil screen protectors on all my phones previously before my maxx hd...

There's a replacement for the steinheil that is as good if not better. Try the Ionic screen protectors on amazon... I ordered mine from the 3rd party retailer crazyondigital

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD

OP
jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I used the steinheil screen protectors on all my phones previously before my maxx hd...

There's a replacement for the steinheil that is as good if not better. Try the Ionic screen protectors on amazon... I ordered mine from the 3rd party retailer crazyondigital

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD
Thanks, I'll give them a try.

nepkp

Reaction score
Amazon.com: Vikuiti DQC-160 Screen Protector for Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD, 100% fits, easy mountable, crystal clear, scratch-resistant: Electronics

I was screwing around for 3 months with Skinomi and others, before I found out about these 3M Vikuiti DQC-160 material. I just put it on and it is the closest to bare Gorilla glass without worrying about it at all. Perfect fit. Patented bubble-free adhesive side. It is the best I have tried or seen or even heard of. Seeing as it (the film) is designed for rear projection applications, it seems to make to screen even clearer, as if it needed any help. After five warranty replacements from Skinomi, I am through. The material mars with your fingernail,

Electro73

Reaction score
Best screen protectors

Hey guys and gals, has anyone found a Steinheil screen protector for the Maxx HD? If not, can someone recommend a good one. I've only used the Steinheil protectors on previous phones...they're expensive but great...no fingerprints and crystal clear.
The Best Screen Protectors I have found is the Ghost Armor. You will not regret it. No Orange Peel look like some others. I have had one on a couple devices and presently have had one on for over a year and it looks like new. Very Pleased!!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Today my Spigen Glass.t Nano screen protector came in, it's glass so it feels just like the screen and install was a breeze, if you can find a glass screen protector for your device [whatever it may be] I'd say it's the only way to go!