No one ever answered this question

Diordna

Reaction score
I posted this several times in popular froyo threads but no answer..

And it is important to me. The online game Cestos, before Froyo it's fine, even when I restore to 2.1 all data is there. But froyo gets rid of that games data!! Can I anyway get that data to froyo??

btw it wiped the games data on the first froyo release and on the bugless beast one. Plus I didn't even factory reset or wipe anything on installing the first froyo and the game still reset itself!
I am far in that game and it's hard starting at level 1 again!

Thanks!♥

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
It's ok, titanium backup didn't work either btw if anyone's wondering.

I just didn't know if there was a way to save the whole app and move it over, or if someone knows why this happens

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I dont know about that game, but check out this thread:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/an...oring-homerun-battle-3d-after-rom-switch.html

For HR Battle, the jesus.dat file can be found within data/data/com.com2us.HB3. U copy that to the Sd Card and put it back in the game after running it and exiting it.

There might be a way to copy data from some folder of this game too. U gonna have to do some folder searching on your phone.....

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Game server (is there one) might not be recognizing 2.2???

Not a gamer, just a guess.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I just didn't know if there was a way to save the whole app and move it over, or if someone knows why this happens

I'd suggest contacting the dev of the game. It could be that data is saved differently in 2.2. I know a lot of apps in the market have had updates that mention 2.2 readiness so maybe this one isn't ready yet? Let us know, good luck!

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score

I'd suggest contacting the dev of the game. It could be that data is saved differently in 2.2. I know a lot of apps in the market have had updates that mention 2.2 readiness so maybe this one isn't ready yet? Let us know, good luck!

The devs for this game don't give a crap about it anymore like they use to.
Ever since they created INF game which exploded and became a popular online game, they didn't care about this game. I guess that's pretty typical though huh lol
But it's such a good game, for something so simple

I guess I'll just have to build my way up again, thanks everyone!