Directions to Rooting/Bugless Beast

Rymanh24

Reaction score
Sorry to be such a newb. I've got my Un-rooted Droid with 2.1. Can't wait for Froyo.

In the meantime I would like to root my droid, load it up with the latest version of Bugless Beast, and then Overclock it.

Problem I am having, is there are no clear concise tutorials on how to do this on Youtube or really even on this website. Maybe there is, and I'm just over looking it.

Can someone point me in the right direction of a tutorial to:

1. Rooting my droid.

2. Loading it up with Bugless Beast.

3. Overclocking it.

4. A program to flash it back to stock if/when needed for Froyo.

I am sure there have to be several people on this forum who have rooted their droid, loaded it with Bugless Beast, and then overclocked it.

If I could just get some direction, it seems as though no one has yet taken the initiative to make a nice video for it on Youtube. Their are nice tutorials for other Custom Rom's and how to load them, but not Bugless Beast.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Read the stickies in the Hacking/Hacking Help sections.

OP
R

Rymanh24

Reaction score
Another stupid question.

Can I just root my droid without installing Bugless Beast?

And then overclock my droid with setCPU?

What the heck is Bugless Beast, I know its a rom, but does it do anything special?

superglen99

Reaction score
Rayman yes you can root and install without bugless beast. It is a ROM yes one of many custom ROMs but after trying several I thik it is the best. What is does it speed up your phones performance overall and just plain works well. It has custom themes and overclocked kernals you can choose in ROM manager premium when you download and install.