No Longer Press To answer....

phatkat66

Reaction score
AHHHH MAN!!!!! I LOVED the fact that now all I had to do was PRESS answer instead of swipe it across the screen.

Damn update! It did nothing but "fix" whats not broken for me.

Is there anyway to get the answer button back I hate having to swipe it.

arabstar1982

Reaction score
for me, when the phone is not locked, i just have to hit answer. if the screen is locked, I have to swipe to answer... that didn't change for me, was the same way before the update....

As to choosing just how to press a button and answer the call, I have no idea if there is a setting, but it would be nice to know and there should be a setting if there isnt lol

OP
P

phatkat66

Reaction score
for me, when the phone is not locked, i just have to hit answer. if the screen is locked, I have to swipe to answer... that didn't change for me, was the same way before the update....

As to choosing just how to press a button and answer the call, I have no idea if there is a setting, but it would be nice to know and there should be a setting if there isnt lol

Maybe thats what it is then, but I don't remember having to swipe when the phone is locked before because im not always ON my phone and I remember just having to press answer (damn i need to pay more attention) lol if thats the case then my apologies to the update ^_^

>_> still hope they fix the damn volume issue, I just came from Mcdonalds and I couldn't hear ANYTHING because of the noise around me which wasn't anything above normal for me (I live in ny) and putting headphones in while being on the phone use to help tremendously, now it lowers the volume even further. Im going to take that guys advice that created the thread to call the techs and complain civilly (is that a word?)