No idea what just happened to my X

greycobalt

Reaction score
So my battery was low, and I went to plug it into my computer to charge it. I think it died in between me getting to the computer and plugging it in, because when I did the last thing I saw was my red Droid eye spinning at me. I assumed all was well and went on to other business.

When I returned almost an hour later, the phone was off, so I hit the power button. It turned on and read:

Bootloader 30.04: Battery Low. Cannot Program.

So, my phone is rooted, but it's not ROM'd or flashed or anything. I just have the bloatware frozen in Titanium Backup. Besides that, I haven't even used rooting. On top of that, the phone has been working fine the past few weeks. What would randomly change that? Any help would be awesomely appreciated, as I just got this one replaced a few weeks ago and I'm dreading having to do it again. Thanks in advance.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Well it sounds like it died. When its that low, use the wall charger. Usb ports will take forever on top of the fact it takes a long time to recharge a dead battery. Turn it off, plug into the wall and let it sit for the night. Should be fine in the morning.

Sent from somewhere...

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
The current from the USB port may also be insufficient to get over the "hump" for the low battery. The wall charger is strong enough it should do it. Let us know if you need more help because it didn't charge.