no favorites tab?

wickedjermany

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to this whole htc thing. Just switched to the thunderbolt from the Motorola Droid. I am hoping someone can suggest the best way of accessing my favorites without using the clunky built in widget. On the droid when u selected ur contacts, there was a tab to the right displaying your favorites. With this I have to go to group and then select favorites and the go to the contact etcetera. It just seems like there is a better way without making a shortcut to every favorite contact on my home screen. Is there a good app for this? (Also tried adding the "starred" folder to my home screen, but I still have to go through the contact screen to call... Would be nice if I could have the "quick contact" option easily available). Thanks!!

skltr21

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to this whole htc thing. Just switched to the thunderbolt from the Motorola Droid. I am hoping someone can suggest the best way of accessing my favorites without using the clunky built in widget. On the droid when u selected ur contacts, there was a tab to the right displaying your favorites. With this I have to go to group and then select favorites and the go to the contact etcetera. It just seems like there is a better way without making a shortcut to every favorite contact on my home screen. Is there a good app for this? (Also tried adding the "starred" folder to my home screen, but I still have to go through the contact screen to call... Would be nice if I could have the "quick contact" option easily available). Thanks!!

make a folder and then add a direct dial for those people in that folder.