No calendar works

tankdvr50

Reaction score
On a DROID X....was using Touch Calendar for a few weeks with no trouble...then today started getting error message that said the app had stopped working....tried everything and nothing works....reloaded app...no go....deleted app and redownloaded and reinstalled....no go....deleted app, downloaded another calendar app from the market....it will not sync with my Gmail calendar....tried the stock calendar app that came with the phone...i tap widget, screen blinks, app appears for a second then disappears from the screen

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you tried simply resetting your phone? If you've done that then try pulling the battery for a full 30 seconds to allow the capacitors to discharge.

OP
T

tankdvr50

Reaction score
Hook...thanks for the advice...tried it....still a no go....every calendar app fails to work....other than the stock one that just blinks and disappears, the rest of the apps all come back with the same error message that they have unexpectedly stopped working...any other ideas????

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not surprised that the battery pull didn't work. It rarely does, but every once in a while someone gets lucky.

I know you've deleted the apps and reinstalled, this time try deleting the apps and go to settings/applications/manage applications/all applications/market. Clear both data and cache. Try the app again.

If that fails then your only recourse is a factory data reset out of your privacy settings.