Calendar Stopped Working

irish1948

Reaction score
I hope someone can help me with this problem. I seem to have lost anything/everything related to the calendar. It started with a reboot of Launcher Pro and my Agenda Widget stopped working. When I tried redoing the Widget it continued to fail. Then I tried using the Motorola Calendar Widget and the screen blink then nothing. Finally I tried clicking on the Motorola Calendar App and once more the screen blinked and nothing.

Not being super technical I'm not sure what to make of this problem. It does appear to me that something is up with the whole droid calendar "magic".

I've gone through uninstall-reinstall of the Agenda Widget; I've tried going through manage applications and clearing anything to do with calendar(s); I've downloaded several other calendar apps (none worked - they all do basically the same thing).

I really, really, really don't want to do a total reset but I am already missing my calendar (agenda).

Thanks to anyone out there that has some hints ... I'll try anything to avoid a reset