No built-in Google Tasks app in Android??

grit

Reaction score
I was baffled when I couldn't find a "To Do" app in my HTC Incredible! That seems obvious. More surprising is that there isn't one that integrates with Google's task manager within gmail. At least I couldn't find one. I'm hoping I'm wrong though.

I searched the forum here and google and couldn't find anything that I could understand. It seemed like the answer was that you can access it through the web browser, but thats it.

Are there any Android-based applications that sync with Google's tasks list?

tktouch12

Reaction score
i will agree that the "there's an app for that" attitude causes developers to leave out some obvious things that are found in non-smartphones

th9203

Reaction score
Be aware of Evernote's EULA - Snippet attached

Download Evernote.

By submitting to Evernote any ideas, suggestions, documents and/or proposals through the “Contact Us” interface or otherwise (collectively, “Contributions”), you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Evernote is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Evernote shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; :icon_eek: (d) Evernote may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of Evernote without any obligation of Evernote to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any accounting, compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Evernote under any circumstances.

Sounds like Facebook without the social part...

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
Are there any Android-based applications that sync with Google's tasks list?

Gtasks. Simple and useful, integrates with pure calendar too!