Calendar & google tasks

Femdroid

Reaction score
I started using google calendar's tasks last year to help me track bills (i love the ability to mark them off without deleting them, omg). It makes it SOO much easier to move them around and schedule payments and whatnot.

My only issue is that I can NOT find an app for my droid that shows the tasks in CALENDAR VIEW. All of the apps i can find that sync with google tasks show me all my tasks in list view with no option to change it.

All of the apps that show the google calendar in calendar form ONLY show me the 'events', which cannot be simply marked through.

Does anyone have any suggestions, or is a calendar view of tasks just not doable?

i like my system, i just wish it would work on my phone :(

oh and btw, i have tried viewing the google calendar in the browser, and the tasks, for whatever reason still do not show up :(

Sal R.

Reaction score
AFAIK, it's a limitation in gcal for the droid.

My work around was to install Pure Cal Agenda and SSI or Dato GTask. Once synced, the tasks will show up on the calendar widget on assigned days. It also shows persistent overdue tasks on the widget until it is cleared.

lyam

Reaction score
AFAIK, it's a limitation in gcal for the droid.

My work around was to install Pure Cal Agenda and SSI or Dato GTask. Once synced, the tasks will show up on the calendar widget on assigned days. It also shows persistent overdue tasks on the widget until it is cleared.

This is what I do, too. Works great. However, I believe only the SSI gTasks will interface with Pure Calendar if I'm not mistaken.