NIteUI by AndroidAtNight – Ice Cream Sandwich Concept Theme (No Root Required)

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
complete.jpg

@AndroidAtNight on Twitter spent a lot of his free time designing this amazing homescreen based around what he feels like the next iteration of Android, Ice Cream Sandwich, could look like. I have to hand it to him — it looks pretty nice. The NIte UI theme takes a lot of design cues from the new Android Market and even some hints from the new Google Voice widget with its busy but minimal stylings. The theme isn’t your typical root required/flash zip file theme. Instead, its composed entirely from a dizzying amount of apps you can find in your very own Android Market with no root required. I’d be lying if I said the entire process was an easy one. But — if you have the time, the dedication and careful attention to detail, you too could be the talk of the town with a theme that will make the ladies say, “Aye, papi!” (probably not). Hit up the source link and prepare to be learn-ed.

SOURCE: NIteUI «

LocoRon

Reaction score
Ugh, if that's really what it looked like stock, I'd be tempted to never upgrade to it.... (or at least wait to make sure ADW is updated to run on it, or better yet, root and ROM).

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Looks like a messy WP7. JUST sayin.

Reaction score
I think that looks awesome but to each their own. I just wouldn't want every screen to be that compact.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
looks pretty bad imo, but i'm sure many would like something like that...i just like most of my homescreens empty with minimal widgets

fiasco123

Reaction score
i still have unlimited as soon as verizon gets a phone i am interested in. :)