Android ‘Jelly Bean’ comes after Ice Cream Sandwich

J-Jello Shots
K-Kahlua
L-Long Island Iced Tea
M-Margarita
N-Napolean
O-Old Fashioned

Sorry, I picked up a new habit while waiting for the Bionic to release. Really helped with my stress level

J-Jello Shots
K-Kahlua
L-Long Island Iced Tea
M-Margarita
N-Napolean
O-Old Fashioned

Sorry, I picked up a new habit while waiting for the Bionic to release. Really helped with my stress level

Well we know J is Jelly Bean already ... others ones good suggestions.

maybe google will take the Winamp route and make ICS v5 ( 2 + 3 = 5 for those unfamiliar)

...those are all brand names, we don't want any lawsuits now, do we? Lol.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums App

Yea as soon as I said kit kat I realized they couldn't use it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

k - kugel, though, i'm not sure I'd want to see a giant fried sweet spaghetti sculpture:blink:

I for one dislike the name Jelly Bean. Its not a desert, its a candy. there are a couple of deserts that do come to mind that would be way better than candy. Ice cream sandwich i think was forced because not really much option there, but lets stop making it the obvious names. 0.o Thats just my opinion. i think they could even get creative and call it java cake.

I for one dislike the name Jelly Bean. Its not a desert, its a candy. there are a couple of deserts that do come to mind that would be way better than candy. Ice cream sandwich i think was forced because not really much option there, but lets stop making it the obvious names. 0.o Thats just my opinion. i think they could even get creative and call it java cake.

Yeah, like they don't have enough issues with Oracle as is..

Kettle corn

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

I agree to a point, I like your suggestion of Java Cake, Ie: Coffee Cake . Jelly Bean is Borderline, Jelly Roll could have been an option, I think they were looking for 'ear candy' .. Jelly Bean sounds good .. but yea, a little more creativeness on their part wouldn't hurt.

Back