NFL Superfan now for Android!!!!!!!!!!!

DroidHoff

Reaction score
The title says it all! Just checked the Marketplace Just In section and sure enough there it was! I had just sent them an email 3 days ago complaining about this app being missing and got an email 2 days ago that said it was in the works and now this! Well done DTV I can now watch football on my phone again ;)

This Porgram is Useless now, Season except for the play offs is over, so I am unsticking it. Until Next Year EveryOne.

Last edited by a moderator:

longboat

Reaction score
Cool. That was fast. Hope other sports follow suit.
Can I pay for the service just for my Droid (without having Direct tv - for tv service too? I am on cable.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
1439199_f260.jpg
images

:icon_ banana: WAY TO GO DIRECTV :icon_ banana:

That beats the heck out of wait till next season! And it friggin works too!

:icon_ banana: Whoooo Hoooooooo !!!!!!! :icon_ banana:​

Last edited:
OP
DroidHoff

DroidHoff

Reaction score
Cool. That was fast. Hope other sports follow suit.
Can I pay for the service just for my Droid (without having Direct tv - for tv service too? I am on cable.

I know I was quite impressed! Unfortunately I believe you have to have DTV NFL Sunday Ticket and then buy the Superfan Experience (like $25). I did this and have never looked back!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
congrats everyone... wish i could get this but i don't have DirecTV

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Nice to see the team at DirecTV is on the ball. I have been a customer of theirs for years. Great to see them jump on the job of getting Superfan set up for the Droids ! I honestly thought I was going to lose this for the rest of the 2009 season. Nice to have not been left behind because of my search for better tech !

This is So Big, I think I need to Sticky It !

Great Find "DroidHoff"

Last edited:
J

JohnDroid

Very awesome I have the superfan package so this is awesome!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Sorry for the Quality, This is the best shot I can get right now.

jimmariner-albums-my-smilies-picture55-supercast-droid.jpg

Reaction score
i noticed this app last night as well. Unfortunately I do not have directv, what is the best nfl app if you don't have sunday ticket?

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Something I just picked up over at the DirecTV Forums I hang out on too. This is a cut and past from one of the Mods over there.

Make sure you know what you are downloading to your device !!
=================================================
Folks .. A word of caution ..

There is a FAKE android application out there now called: directv mobile web

This app will ask for both your username and password before redirecting you to m.directv.com. This app is NOT the Supercast Application.

Only the DIRECTV NFL Supercast application is an approvied, real application

Please make sure you choose the correct application. DIRECTV is aware of this and working on getting the situation corrected.

================================================
The Mod who posted this over there, is very knowledgeable in all things DirecTV !! I'd take this as gospel !!!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Something I just picked up over at the DirecTV Forums I hang out on too. This is a cut and past from one of the Mods over there.

The Mod who posted this over there, is very knowledgeable in all things DirecTV !! I'd take this as gospel !!!

maybe Apple / AT&T will go this route to combat Vzn/Google...

"open development is evil!!!"

Reaction score

maybe Apple / AT&T will go this route to combat Vzn/Google...

"open development is evil!!!"

Yeah after a couple days on my droid this is what annoys me the most. Way too many "unofficial" apps like this one.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got to tell you. Im in a hotel room in GA right now. This is the absolute best thing to happen today. Nice job Directv (Earl) and the CE program. Great work actually