Easily Win $1Million With Streak For The Cash!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Football season is finally here! I personally love to watch football regardless of the team that is playing. I just love the sport! I have my favorite teams and those games matter more to me of course, but I just love to watch football in general! Even though I love football in this way there are games that get so out of hand that they are even boring for me. There are ways to make these games exciting, but not everyone is into throwing away their hard earned money.

ESPN has released an app that gives you that same excitement without having to fork over your hard earned money! The new Streak For Cash Game gives you the chance to win $1Million every month! To play is easy. ESPN gives you different scenarios (ie For Georgia vs South Carolina, Which will happen first in 3rd quarter GA gets 10 completions, or SC scores a touchdown?) Just chose one or the other. If your pick is right you win. Win 40 times in a row and you are now a millionaire! If you lose your streak starts over. The first day of the month every streak is reset. You can only chose one game at a time, and can't chose another until the outcome of your current game presents itself.

I have been playing this game over the weekend and it has been lots of fun so far. It is definitely one way to bring some excitement to the less exciting games, and you might find yourself watching a sport you wouldn't otherwise pay attention to. Grab this game from the link below and play for free!

via Play Store

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
I would laugh if some schmuck won a million dollars and when interviewed said something like, "I don't even like football, I just picked one randomly every time."

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Tell me you aren't really hearing about this for the first time, Droidmodder??!?

I've been using this for well over a year. A bit more info...

It's REALLY hard. I couldn't imagine the stress if I was actually on the leaderboard...

You can only win the million if you have the highest streak AND hit 40.
If you have the highest streak and DON'T hit 40, you still win... I think it's $100K?!? And there are other smaller prizes.
But 40 is the number you REALLY want to try and hit.

A lot of pics are pretty obscure. Who will win the Swiss Tennis Match between *2 people I never heard of*.

The best I've done is 9 in a row. I've actually kind of given up on it.
The time I went 9-0 I actually picked all the ones that WEREN'T the favorites. I think the favorites thing is rigged. ;)

I've pretty much quit playing at this point, but it is SO easy to do. Why NOT try it? Pick, wait, pick, wait, pick, wait.... lose? Start again next month.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Tell me you aren't really hearing about this for the first time, Droidmodder??!?

I've been using this for well over a year. A bit more info...

It's REALLY hard. I couldn't imagine the stress if I was actually on the leaderboard...

You can only win the million if you have the highest streak AND hit 40.
If you have the highest streak and DON'T hit 40, you still win... I think it's $100K?!? And there are other smaller prizes.
But 40 is the number you REALLY want to try and hit.

A lot of pics are pretty obscure. Who will win the Swiss Tennis Match between *2 people I never heard of*.

The best I've done is 9 in a row. I've actually kind of given up on it.
The time I went 9-0 I actually picked all the ones that WEREN'T the favorites. I think the favorites thing is rigged. ;)

I've pretty much quit playing at this point, but it is SO easy to do. Why NOT try it? Pick, wait, pick, wait, pick, wait.... lose? Start again next month.

Have they ever done soccer games like MLS before? Or is it just football?

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Absolutely NOT just football. You couldn't get a 40 streak that way.

It's everything under the sun. Tennis. Golf. Soccer. Baseball. Football & Futbol. World Cup games. College sports. I've even seen USA Women's Lacrosse once. Seriously.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Yep. Downloaded it and first thing was a Russian Premier League game.I don't watch but it's still pretty fun.