NFL Superfan now for Android!!!!!!!!!!!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I got to tell you. Im in a hotel room in GA right now. This is the absolute best thing to happen today. Nice job Directv (Earl) and the CE program. Great work actually

Yeah it's nice of our buddies over there to show the Droid the love it deserves !!! I forgot you had Supercast too Miami. Guess you could see I was excited about it too. :p

Rixx

Reaction score
Great news....no more having to lug around the laptop, and having to worry about wi-fi.

Now...if the NBA'S League Pass would come out. Hopefully, it's right behind......(fingers crossed)

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
lucky lucky mofos. i'm considering switching to DirecTV now ....

coondogg97

Reaction score
How has the quality been for everyone? I used it for a couple of minutes this morning, but I kept getting knocked off of 3G and the picture would get extremely choppy. It's the first time I have used it, so it may just be my location. I have used this app on my Touch over WiFi and it works very well, im so happy to see it out for Android. DirecTV is finally giving their customers what we want.

Z-Droid

Reaction score
oh hell, it is 70 bucks in addition to the superfan subscription. not sure i feel it is worth that to watch games on the phone. so it goes

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
oh hell, it is 70 bucks in addition to the superfan subscription. not sure i feel it is worth that to watch games on the phone. so it goes

I never heard of that, 70 bucks for this. Supercast came to me as part of Superfan, which I didn't pay for either. I had them throw it in when I signed up for Sunday Ticket, which, I also didn't pay full price for that either. You can wheel and deal with DirecTV all the time. They want your business, and will help to make it affordable to good customers. They are constantly running specials on all their services.

You just have to pay attention and follow forums like this one about it.
If you are interested in all things DTV go to

Last edited:

Rixx

Reaction score
I never heard of that, 70 bucks for this. Supercast came to me as part of Superfan, which I didn't pay for either. I had them throw it in when I signed up for Sunday Ticket, which, I also didn't pay full price for that either. You can wheel and deal with DirecTV all the time. They want your business, and will help to make it affordable to good customers. They are constantly running specials on all their services.

You just have to pay attention and follow forums like this one about it.
If you are interested in all things DTV go to
[/QUOTE]

Same here..DTV will bend over backwards to help a good customer. I have never paid for the superfan pkg either.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I guess you need DTV at home to subscribe to this?
If so, No use to me.

Rixx

Reaction score
I guess you need DTV at home to subscribe to this?
If so, No use to me.

Yes, you must have DTV at home, and subscribe to the NFL Sunday Ticket, and have the Superfan pkg as well.

THEN, you'll get it.

topaz330

Reaction score
anyone have a problem viewing the highlights? i tried and kept getting a force to close window. also for some reason the eagles bears game wouldn't come up. it kept showing the directv commercials the whole time