NFL Mobile launching Monday!

krpiper

Reaction score
Its strange I have to accept the license agreement everytime.

Is it local radio (like the Vikings Paul Allen KFAN)

solorca

Reaction score
panthers alters will alert you when your team has done something during games and stuff i think thats how it works idk verizon and sprint are 2 diff companies so who knows what they will offer

That's what I was wondering. I'm a Panthers fan, so I don't really need alerts about what is happening during a game that I'm watching. I was hoping that it would send news updates and things like that. Then again, I have Darin Gantt's (the best Panthers beatwriter) twitter posts set to text me everytime something happens...so he's probably ahead of the NFL site anyway.

Big D

Reaction score
I just DL'd it and it's working great.

Does this play everything that is on the NFL Network, games and all?

Will it play all the games (I'm sure it won't but I thought I'd ask)?

posprg

Reaction score
The update DID fix the Alltel issue for me. I couldnt believe it.

wickedkae

Reaction score
Ok so i just grabbed this but its warning me of charges? Is this really free or does it actually charge you per mb?

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Ok so i just grabbed this but its warning me of charges? Is this really free or does it actually charge you per mb?

I believe that is just the standard warning that the app uses a lot of data and can be set up to send text messages so if you don't have an unlimited data plan (which we all do) or a text message plan (which you may or may not) then there could be extra charges. No need to worry unless you set it up to send text messages and you don't have a text plan.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
best commercial of the day for me:

[video=youtube;MjiILPnTiq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjiILPnTiq0]YouTube - Officially Unstoppable Verizon is NFL's #1 Pick[/video]

Killmanaj

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me why when I install the apparently from the link above and try and run it, I get an error that says this apparently is for Verizon customers only

???

Reaction score
so now that the draft is over, the live video feed from the nfl network is not an option anymore?

i enjoyed having it live at work. blah.

brochaos

Reaction score
really? i haven't tried it, but that would suck. it's not called nfl DRAFT mobile...

trumpet444

Reaction score
id pay to continue the live nfl network feed myself.......not too much tho!

???

Reaction score
yeah, its deff not cool. i posted kinda hoping it was just me or something. the whole app seems to be pretty much a draft app. all the info, news, videos.. everything is draft. so hope it wasnt a draft only thing to get us hyped up to buy it later. even thou i would pay a one time fee for it if the video was a little better.