NFL Mobile launching Monday!

Coots

Reaction score
Is there a complete feature list for this app? Anyone know about it? Live radio feeds of the games, or even better, live video feeds of the games? Someone clue me in :)

Coots

Reaction score
P.S. I just went back to the NFL Network channel to watch and see what was going on. The video was all choppy / audio going in and out / video so pixelated you couldn't tell what was going on. Hope this gets worked out :/

DIRTYDOGG

Reaction score
watching NFL Total Access right now on the DROID and on NFL network woot woot cool chit

about a 5 or 6 sec delay on the phone

solorca

Reaction score
So I'm checking out this app, and so far it's pretty cool. I wish there was a little more information about the features though.

For instance, what does the "alert" option do? I chose to have alerts for the Panthers, but how will it feed them to me? As text alerts? Notifications?

Also, when I go to teams, I only see one video per team. Do they only have the most recent video as something that can be watched?

Another weird thing is that when I look at the Panthers, I don't see any news for the team, while other teams have multiple items plus a "more news" option. Granted, the Panthers haven't had a lot going on, but they did sign a Safety today, so at the very least that should be a news item.

The biggest question that I have though, is what are the details about what this will offer during the season. I believe people said that the Sprint version offered NFL Redzone as part of the application, along with live radio. If this is offered, I would be thrilled. As long as the price is decent (whenever they start charging), I would definitely pay for it.

Last edited:

player52

Reaction score
panthers alters will alert you when your team has done something during games and stuff i think thats how it works idk verizon and sprint are 2 diff companies so who knows what they will offer

WarsDarksider

Reaction score
Just a quick recap for those struggling like I was and save ya some time of going page by page by page....

IF YOU HAD ALLTEL, there may be a direct problem with Verizon, they're working on getting it fixed. You can call them if you want an update.

If you're using ROMs, the banner is most likely the problem, snag pulldown editor and metamorph. You can get PDE free if you do a little googlin.

Run PDE and change the banner to Verizon Wireless and choose to create a MetaMorph theme.

Now run MM and choose existing themes and pulldown editor should be there. Choose it, reboot, and you should be up and running!

Hope this helped, like I said I had to go through a lot of pages trying to find this info so just trying to sum it up for anyone who checks this.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
just downloaded it now, this is awesome! :bowdown:

bllarkin

Reaction score
Just a quick recap for those struggling like I was and save ya some time of going page by page by page....

IF YOU HAD ALLTEL, there may be a direct problem with Verizon, they're working on getting it fixed. You can call them if you want an update.

This is a bigger issue than just a small problem. This has to do with the merging of the two networks, which is in progress but probably won't be complete for all users until late in the year. I even have a Verizon number and the correct Verizon SID (identical to a coworker, verified with Verizon), but with an Alltel rate plan, and I have the issues described.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
how is the video quality for you guys? its pretty choppy and pixelated for me.

Joker

Reaction score
how is the video quality for you guys? its pretty choppy and pixelated for me.

Just downloaded app. Works great so far, will have to see what it offers when the season starts. The video is not of HQ, but not choppy on wifi. On 3G not choppy, but would pixelate at random.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Anybody else already get an update for this?

Just got the update. Not sure what changed. Perhaps they fixed the Alltel thing. Anyone who downloaded the apk directly will probably need to uninstall that and install through the market to get updates.