Nexus 6 Play Store Pre-Orders Have Started Shipping

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
google-nexus-both-angled.jpg

We've received reports that folks who were lucky enough to pre-order the Motorola Google Nexus 6 on the Google Play Store have started getting shipping notifications. It looks like the Motorola pre-orders weren't the only ones to ship out a bit early (or at least on time).

Hopefully the supply of Nexus 6 devices will spike upward soon. We are crossing our fingers here at HQ that the Nexus 6 will be back in stock in the Play Store tomorrow (Wednesday, February 19th). Sound off if you are one of the folks who were lucky enough to get in on the small pre-order window on the Google Play Store.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Got my shipment notification last night from At&t, they sent it two day through USPS o_O

It left Fort Worth last night around 9PM, so it would be lovely if it hit Austin today and went out for delivery. I am guessing though it will more than likely come tomorrow.

djsiva

Reaction score
Nexus 6 from Sprint arrive today. :) Best part is my VZW sim card works in it with LTE and everything, though I haven't checked MMS yet but that shouldn't be an issue. So now, I'm just going to immediate forward all calls from my work cell into my VZW number. I'll have access to both numbers on 1 phone, and better coverage through VZW. :)