Nexus 6 Pre-orders Already Hitting Doorsteps

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-6-from-motorola-preorder-early.jpg

The first spate of Nexus 6 devices which were pre-ordered from Motorola's website have already started arriving on customers' doorsteps. The estimated ship date was November 19th, but there are multiple users on Reddit reporting that their shipments arrived early. The blurrycam image above is the supplied proof of the early delivery.

If you were one of the folks who pre-ordered the Nexus 6 directly from Motorola, please keep an eye out for yours and report back here.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Still waiting on mine... Wait didn't order one. Still waiting though (waiting on T-Mobile, Google, Motorola that is).

Bk should be getting his though.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Not a fan of the box. Not like that really matters as long as it gets the device to your door unharmed, but Idk what it is that bugs me about it. The Note 4 box was more plain like this one and I think it looks nice. Maybe it's the ugly stickers on either side...?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not a fan of the box. Not like that really matters as long as it gets the device to your door unharmed, but Idk what it is that bugs me about it. The Note 4 box was more plain like this one and I think it looks nice. Maybe it's the ugly stickers on either side...?
Love the box

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Yeah, pretty cool box.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I think it's the ugly label. I saw other pics & what show on the sides here appears to wrap around. It's a simple, elegant, understated design. Don't slap a LOUD label on it.

Sent from my Note 4
Material Design :)...

Sent while mobile...