[Rumor] Pre-Orders of Nexus 7 From Google Play Store Shipping Now; Coming July 13

Escobar

Reaction score
Preordered June 27th around 4:00 eastern. No tracking number, no email, no shipping number

Briankbl

Reaction score
Preordered June 27th around 4:00 eastern. No tracking number, no email, no shipping number

That's odd. I preordered mine in June 1st, received email in the 13th with my tracking number. Check your spam folder on the off-chance it was filtered by accident.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly v3.4!

Escobar

Reaction score
Briankbl said:
That's odd. I preordered mine in June 1st, received email in the 13th with my tracking number. Check your spam folder on the off-chance it was filtered by accident.

Good idea, didn't even think of that

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Big Ry said:
I don't see devices anywhere

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Me either, at least from my phone's Play Store app. Going to the site via the browser seems to work.

jadesaber2

Reaction score
I ordered my 8gb N7 on July 12th. Got my shipping notice on the 14th. But UPS can't find any details about the shipment by the tracking number.

Escobar

Reaction score
Checked my email inbox and spam. Still nothing. Again, ordered Jun. 27th, no confirmation of shipping whatsoever. Kinda irritating.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Checked my email inbox and spam. Still nothing. Again, ordered Jun. 27th, no confirmation of shipping whatsoever. Kinda irritating.

I'm in the same boat. I ordered within minutes of them going live on the Play Store and nothing here either.

craig8868

Reaction score
I guess I got lucky then...pre-ordered mine on the 1st and I received an email that it shipped and should be here tomorrow....we shall see since the UPS site dosn't show any tracking history yet.

Briankbl

Reaction score
I guess I got lucky then...pre-ordered mine on the 1st and I received an email that it shipped and should be here tomorrow....we shall see since the UPS site dosn't show any tracking history yet.

Same here. No updates on the UPS site kinda has me worried lol.