Nexus 6 Double Tap To Wake Without Root

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tough choice. Both have reasons to go with each device. I feel like the Note 4 is probably the best bang for your buck, but you can't not like pure android experience with a great looking screen.

on the move..

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Hey Fox, since you're selling all four, have you decided which device your daily driver will be? I thought for sure you'd keep one for yourself. Good luck with the auction. I'm sure you won't have a problem getting rid of them....and even make a little on the side.

S5 tap'n

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hey Fox, since you're selling all four, have you decided which device your daily driver will be? I thought for sure you'd keep one for yourself. Good luck with the auction. I'm sure you won't have a problem getting rid of them....and even make a little on the side.

S5 tap'n

Yes, DD will be my Turbo. The Nexus is just too big for my hands to be my DD. I wouldn't mind keeping one as a glorified tablet but it's too much money for a Wi-Fi-only device.

Tonik

Reaction score
When will nexus 6 hit vzw?
There is an announcement about the 6 by VZ set for Dec 31, that's all we know for sure. What they are going to say is anyone's guess but my bet is that is when they will start selling it. Seems like they waited for more stock to arrive.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Guess I've got to get on it to sell the ones I have. They're still out of stock on Motorola's site as well.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Guess I've got to get on it to sell the ones I have. They're still out of stock on Motorola's site as well.
Did you trade one for a Note 4?...... how did that work out?

sent from my hot Note Pro!

Tonik

Reaction score
Yea, you need to move. I certainly don't know how big the window is, but it's closing.