"News" app: delete feeds?

Inef

Reaction score
My D2G had a "News" app (not the "news and weather" app, though that came pre installed on it also) that has some random news feed in it and another feed called 'tips and tricks' ... Does anyone know how to get rid of those feeds? Im running stock. Did a quick google gander and forum search but didn't find anyone talking about this app?

Droid2Global

rusty815

Reaction score
you can remove the widget from your homescreen if thats what youre asking, just long press it and drag it to the trashcan.

OP
I

Inef

Reaction score
No lol. I know that much. Nah what I meant is that if I run the app, I see that the feed is actually updating somehow b/c the ammount of unread posts to it keeps going upp every couple of dayd (currently at 600+). The tips and tricks doesn't have anything new (presumeably because whatever rss its pulling from hasn't any new posts), but the 'news' feed (which pulls from fox sports news and some other random places) just keeps getting bigger. I don't see how to 'mark all as read' or 'delete all' or even better any way to delete the actual feed so I'm not bloating it with useless crapola.

...I was able to easily do it for the 'news and weather' app, but this one doesn't have any obvious way of changing the settings.

Droid2Global