Google News and Weather app

TJConnery

Reaction score
I use google's news and weather app on my D2G and like it because it allows me to customize by showing me news topics that I select. For example I have a Xoom tab and tab with my employer's name that gives me links to all the stories out there using those terms.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to put this app on my Xoom. It does not show up as an app anywhere when I search my phone's file contents and can't be downloaded from the market. I have a rooted phone running fission, so I guess it must be part of the Android OS. Since the Xoom and D2G have different versions of Android, it must not be included in Honeycomb.

Anyone have any ideas on how to sideload this to the Xoom? As an alternative, is anyone aware of an app that does the same thing?

Thanks.

Sent from my brain to my fingers, digitized, transmitted, decoded and appearing before your very eyes.

skruid

Reaction score
Copy genie widget from your phone, and use it on your xoom, I don't know if will work because the have different android os, they have a different sdk

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums