Newest Bionic Commericals

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I caught two new Bionic Commercials this weekend (both during the Oklahoma/FSU game I think) which had the girl from the original commercial syncing the phone to her computer without connecting, pushing the zumocast feature, I think, and then using it for music to work out in one and look at super secret blueprints in another. Both pretty sweet commercials.

But the question I came to ask is: Is it just me, or was Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime) narrating the "blueprint", or even both commercials?? I have yet to be able to find a copy of them online and am not able to continue the search here at work.

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good question. I'm not sure. I saw the commericals too but I was paying more attention to the girl than the narrator.;)

Maybe that is why I didn't notice the voice until the last 10 seconds of the commercial (after she was off screen) and had to go back and re-watch and try to focus on the narrator...

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah...

I just looked on youtube and I saw both commercials again. I don't think it's actually him though the narrator does resemble his voice.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I saw the commercial during the panthers game yesterday and I'm pretty keen on Prime's voice and I don't think it was him.

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is the way I was leaning, but wasn't sure... if anything, he should narrate the SamsungGalaxyDroidNexusPrime commercials, though. That would be pretty epic. If I recall correctly, he did a group of car ads recently and if definitely made me think the car was going to be freakin sweet not matter what it actually was.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol yep, I think it was a car commercial. It's hard not to pay attention when he talks, you always think he's about to explain how to save the planet.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I do believe the guys name is Lance Henriksen. His voice has been on Call of Duty vid games as well.

Last edited:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Also, that girl has to be much happier fighting punching bags than killer robots no?!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^Yep, he was also "Bishop" in the old Alien/s movies. I'd know his voice anywhere.

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Could also be the guy that played Raiden in the second Mortal Kombat movie. James Remar.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Edi

Reaction score
Here you go.

[video=youtube;XnFcNCvCKEw]http://youtu.be/XnFcNCvCKEw[/video]

[video=youtube;qtV359pPYVE]http://youtu.be/qtV359pPYVE[/video]

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
It's Lance I'm tellin ya. I've heard his voice in movies and games since I was 13!

Jump to the one minute mark in the vid:

[video=youtube;9Vf9X8EtqZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vf9X8EtqZA[/video]

Last edited: