Newbie to my Bionic. Some tips?

Caziban

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've had my Bionic for a couple months now and it's a wonderful phone. Though, I'm a bit dissatisfied with the battery life. I currently have ICS on it, unrooted. (It was rooted before though on GB and it updated to ICS, which I think un-rooted it.) Anyways, I'm looking for just a normal ROM that optimizes data connectivity and battery life.

Any suggestions?

Additionally, how hard is it to install a ROM? Never done it before. Can I just learn as I go, or is it pretty complicated?

Thank you.

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
The GPS quick settings error was a deal breaker with Icarus for me. But I do a lot of traveling and my phone is my navigation system.

Personally I like Eclipse. It's got a themer working on custom themes and Nitro built the new Eclipse on .246 as opposed to most of the roms built around .247.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Welcome to the forums! :) And as for roms, ya gotta try them al :)

And be sure to check out our sister site: Bionicforums.net

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Yeah the droidrazr.com seems to be the most active site for Bionic ROMs. I am running the JB CNA ROM its pretty damn nice. Its great that these people are still developing for the phone, makes waiting for the new phones so much easier.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
AdamPA1006 said:
Yeah the droidrazr.com seems to be the most active site for Bionic ROMs. I am running the JB CNA ROM its pretty damn nice. Its great that these people are still developing for the phone, makes waiting for the new phones so much easier.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

Which one?