Noob needs help with Bionic ICS

Randy72560

Reaction score
Hey guys, since the ICS update my bionic has sucked! I've tried a lot of things to fix it, but no lucky.

Before I got the ICS update like a month before, I rooted my phone, it was easy to do and worked great. Then I got the update, I guess it unrooted my phone? I'm pretty sure it's not rooted anymore, the superuser app is still there, but nothing seems to work with it?

How can I tell if it's still rooted?

I've tried a few times to root it again using the same method here: -xxxx-droidbionicroot.com-xxx (remove x's obv) - But it just stalls when it says "start rooting" -

So is there another way I can try and root it?

I def want to root it, and try to do a custom rom like the guy did in the sticky thread here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/234355-android-bionic-meant-imho.html

If it works for him, maybe I can do it. I honestly like my phone, so just want it to NOT suck!!

Any help, tips, guides are appreciated!

OP
Randy72560

Randy72560

Reaction score
Ok grabbed a root checker app, and it is NOT rooted - So I guess I need some ideas on a place I can grab what I need to root it properly

OP
Randy72560

Randy72560

Reaction score
Ok, was just about to post I got it re-rooted, so I'm good there. Now I just want to make it run good, like I don't want to have to wait a full minute while I get to my dialer to make a call, **** like that

And thanks BFP

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Sounds like it's time ever for a factory reset to me

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD