New yellow Kevlar case

MJ5150

Reaction score
I went back to the guys who made my last case, and asked them to make two more. A yellow Kevlar case with the Steelers logo on it, and a plain carbon fiber case.

Below are pics of the yellow Kevlar case. The workmanship and finish is amazing. The fit is snug and tight. It has a really awesome 3D look to the Kevlar.

These photos were taken with the Droid sitting on a paper towel and then a sheet. Not the best in the world, so I apologize.....

-Mike

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Love the Steelers One...

orangepeel

Reaction score
Well, I'm a Redskins fan,but the case still looks very nice. I would love to have one like that in orange with the Power T on it...pricey,but one of a kind.

I will probably wait and see what my next phone will be and then get one of these cases custom made

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Red and Gold with niner logo and ill buy.

ill buy a steeler iphone case for my dad.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nice...but not gonna pay 1 ben frank for it

droid7%20150thumb.jpg

Finally a real carbon fiber case for your Motorola Droid. Clips on the bottom side and does not interfere with the keyboard slider. Handmade in the USA from real carbon fiber and industrial strength resin. Finished with automotive grade clear coat for UV protection and a high gloss finish. Available in Carbon Fiber or Silver Texalium. Free shipping for orders within the US.
Availability: In Stock
Price: $99.95

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Owch... I was looking at buying one till I saw the price too PC.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
MJ5150

MJ5150

Reaction score
Yeah, these cases aren't for everyone. I think a guy can pick up a knockoff on eBay for much less. Or you can buy the CF vinyl, and wrap the phone like I did before I found the IC guys.

The vinyl wrap looks really cool too. It makes it look like the Droid is actually made from CF.

-Mike

Last edited:

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, these cases aren't for everyone. I think a guy can pick up a knockoff on eBay for much less. Or you can buy the CF vinyl, and wrap the phone like I did before I found the IC guys.

The vinyl wrap looks really cool too. It makes it look like the Droid is actually made from CF.

-Mike

Two Questions.

1. Did the color and custom logo cost more? or was it still $99? This could get me to buy one. :D

2. Was that wrap easy to remove? Or have you not removed it yet?

OP
MJ5150

MJ5150

Reaction score
1. Did the color and custom logo cost more? or was it still $99? This could get me to buy one. :D

2. Was that wrap easy to remove? Or have you not removed it yet?

1. There is an up-charge for the Kevlar and the custom logo. The CF comes in black or silver. The Kevlar comes in orange, blue, yellow, and I believe red.

2. I peeled it off everywhere but the battery cover. It was fairly easy to remove, but I heated the vinyl up after I applied it so it would shrink on even tighter after I applied it. There was no gummy or sticky residue left behind when I removed it. The vinyl is made by 3M, so it is good quality and very durable.

-Mike

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I might have to get me one in blue for the indianapolis colts. :)

Oh, and is the texalium silver the kevlar?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk